Mine sheds as well [img]frown.gif[/img] Someone posted on another Board, I think it was Laurel, that she called AG because her doll was shedding quite a bit. The CS rep asked her if she herself sheds hair. Laurel told her "yes" and the rep told her "Then the doll is supposed to also." Laurel replied, "Yes, but this is a DOLL, not a human" [img]wink.gif[/img]

Ria, the baking soda doesn't work. My daughter accidentally got permanent marker on my Kit doll a week after she arrived and we tried everything. My husband finally got it out by using Simple Solution from the pet store, but it took a few days. I know people suggest acne medicine and the sun, but the sun it so intense down here, it would bleach the doll out in no time. Twin Pines (www.twinpines.com) has products which will get stains out in no time. I've heard very good reviews of them and their products. Felicity has a few stray marks on her as well so I will be getting a bottle of their stuff soon as well.

Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 12:19 PM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>